Monday, July 18, 2011

E-tickets

Yesterday morning brought with it the first elated postings....teachers from the UK and Houston had received their e-tickets and Visas. So not fair. But this morning brought with it my e-ticket....which of course I thought I didn't get...until I rechecked my email after I drank my coffee!! For those of you traveling with me, I will warn you now that my brain does not function without caffeine. Period.

I am flying out on August 3rd.  I have been calm for 4 months...now I am freaking out. Now everybody wants to take me out to lunch or dinner. I am going to gain another 10 pounds before I leave. Luckily I am flying out at 11:30pm so I will go running for the shelter of my mother's little helper and......relax!!!

The post-it on my computer is now almost as long as my screen. I have a pile of papers to go here and there. The good news is that I booked a shuttle service that someone else found for my apparently Google-challenged self. This is good news since, contrary to Derek Winker's suggestion, I did not want to ride a camel up the NJ Turnpike and be interviewed by CBS for causing the Jammo!

No comments:

Post a Comment